nikkon dslr orange filter aquriclip

  • Thread starter Thread starter SBB Corals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
41,128
Reaction score
69,442
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
HI all,

I ordered like 4 different orange lens filters for my camera and when i shoot with my deep blue i'm not getting the affect im looking for. the best orange lens i have found is the one on the aquiclip. does anybody know any 62mm lenses that will be this same orange color?
 
Go with what salty says, but I have an 85b that I use rarely (I have better luck shooting raw and correcting in lightroom). Here's a couple pics to give you an idea what to expect.

No edits
DSC_9086.jpg


With 85b filter
DSC_9087.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new