Nikon coolpix L110

  • Thread starter Thread starter Junkie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Junkie

Addicted since 05'
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
80
Reaction score
41
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at getting a new camera and was wondering what some of your opinions on it were. I really want a camera that will take decent macro shots of coral, but only have a budget of $300. It has alot of features that I like, (Video and wide angle) but I am unsure of the macro and tank shot capabilities. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
Im long time nikon guy but had similar concern when getting a camera to take pic's for corals. And my budget was around 300-400.
Usually, people don't want to see pics that has been processed through photoshop(that is if you plan to take pics and post them online for sale), so this time I got Canon. They have underwater function that takes away the blueish feel from the photo. Didn't look into nikon if they have this function or not, but I ordered D11 yesterday, looking forward taking pictures with it.


I will post some I took with friends camers. these are not photoshopped.
004-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new