• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nirvana colony

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

As many of you know am only and only into acroporas but have a few personal favorite Zoanthids as well .

Have this below nirvana colony for over a year . It grows beautifully but with my crazy flow and light , doubt it’s happy !! It never shows the brilliant colors under halides and mostly never open under my 400 watt 14k Halide .

This is a zoanthid for those who run leds and T5s for sure !

If you keep high end Zoanthids you know how much each polyp of nirvana is worth ! Lowest I have seen is 25$ pp with a low as 10-20$ pp .

The colony has over 30 polyps .

Asking 300$ for it as am not able to keep it happy under such crazy flow and high light of halides .

Shots are taken under reefbrite leds,my morning lights when they are open .

Local only as I don’t want to ship . If it doesn’t get sold by January I shall try shipping .

97AA6CB2-5944-4C39-8299-1D8BC2818F9D.jpeg

6F873358-BDA8-4984-9CA7-CE0CD766D969.jpeg

Regards,
Abhishek

Last edited:
OP
OP
Abhishek

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would bee a styrofoam box and heat packs

Sure for the most part that works unless you are like me and live in Minnesota where temperatures are generally in single digit F . Heat packs become a joke for the most part .
Will keep you in mind and see if I can arrange something Incase it’s not sold locally .

Regards,
Abhishek

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 5.2%
Back