Nitrites are high

Thank you, I was super depressed about it tbh. I couldn't figure it out all cause of 3 little letters I didn't pay attention to.
I wouldnt add any more livestock for awhile or if you did transfer them to your other tank thats good. Not that you did it the wrong way but thats why I like the fishless method instead. So you arnt having to stress about the fish you just bought dying.

How are the readings now
 
I wouldnt add any more livestock for awhile or if you did transfer them to your other tank thats good. Not that you did it the wrong way but thats why I like the fishless method instead. So you arnt having to stress about the fish you just bought dying.

How are the readings now
Yesterday the nitrites were high. I did a water change and they are all back in range. They are doing awesome. All my fish are doing perfect. Tyvm!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new