No answer from Noo-Psyche nor Zach B

bshake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Messages
359
Reaction score
104
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello order # 2655
I’ve order my lights on July 10th sent 2 messages to Zach on reef2reef with no answer. Sent an Email to Noo-psyche someone got back to me last week Wednesday stating I’ll check and get back to you and nothing Sent 2 follow up Emails with no answer. Is it always this much of a hassle to get in touch with someone?
 
Hello order # 2655
I’ve order my lights on July 10th sent 2 messages to Zach on reef2reef with no answer. Sent an Email to Noo-psyche someone got back to me last week Wednesday stating I’ll check and get back to you and nothing Sent 2 follow up Emails with no answer. Is it always this much of a hassle to get in touch with someone?
Did you get your lights yet?
 
Just search the forums here and that will answer most questions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new