No Customer Support Until Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter jordan9095
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jordan9095

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Messages
355
Reaction score
177
Location
Dana Point, CA
-Sent a PM
-Waited, saw that they wont be answered until tomorrow
-Call the store to be told that the best way to receive support is through PM (what a fabulous way to communicate and do business with your customers btw)
4. just want to cancel my order and am told i can't be helped and everyone from the sale has gone to bed.

i just don't think it's the smartest practice to shutdown customer support after a sale like this. i understand you guys have been going for 24 hours but is it really that hard to have one or two employees designated for that?

thanks
 
I'm assuming wwc. I'd give them a break. I'm sure they have a couple hundred pm and no sleep.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new