OP
OP
Flame2hawk

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all your insights. After decades in the hobby, never ceases to amaze how much differing opinions there are from experienced hobbyist who all have a passion for wanting to do the right thing. I will likely hold off on any more testing or bacteria addition for a while but wanted to be clear that the digital Hanna test has been consistently matching the API test before and after adding prime. I have one more fish to add, a female personifier. I believe you’re endorsing I add her and don’t worry. I’m still a bit hesitant. The male is already in there and doing fine along with pair of blue throat trig's and ocellaris clowns. Maybe I’ll add her tonight. In case anyone’s wondering why did I put male in first, it’s because in this rare case the female is the aggressor in the relationship not the male. I’ll leave that one alone!

Last edited:

MarineLunatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it is possible we have advanced so much in the last decade in reefing, formulas and processes of bottling beneficial bacteria are second to none I have never used fritz but I sweat by atm colony which cycled my tank in 1 week

(every tank and setup varies so results can be different)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back