No idea what these are

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
949
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi.

These recently appeared in my sump. They’ve been stationary but I cannot figure out what they are for the life of me. They’re a clear/whitish color. Any ideas?

22E0AE5B-1D26-4BAB-A934-764BFC023FAF.jpeg


F544C388-F4DB-40ED-B3C0-F547172F3058.jpeg


3EDF746F-A859-47EB-9457-587613ED2FE9.jpeg
 
Sponges, I've got them in my sump as well. Harmless filter feeders, just keep an eye on them that they don't clog up your return pump :)
 
You think? They weren’t there one day and appeared overnight. I haven’t tried to touch them to see what they feel like lol.
 
You think? They weren’t there one day and appeared overnight. I haven’t tried to touch them to see what they feel like lol.
Yup! They sort of show up unannounced lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new