No Obstacle !New Lights Noopsyche's K7 V3 Coral Lights are on sale for $169/unit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OOOO..a new toy!!! I wish I would have known!! I would have stopped sharing false propaganda. Intersting though..a new website link?
Yep! Looks like they're dabbling in freshwater stuff too.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OOOO..a new toy!!! I wish I would have known!! I would have stopped sharing false propaganda. Intersting though..a new website link?
It's a official website of Noopsyche

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love these lights, I would love to get 2 more. The controller is a bit hard to first figure out, but after reading the instructions slowly it was fairly simple. After the initial setup it's easy to adjust the light percentage accordingly.

Keep up the great work @noopsyche

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heys guys throwing my fluval away and going with these how many do I need for my 90 gallon ?
I did the same thing, I have 2 over my 75 gallon, love these lights. Never looked back to my Fluval Marine LED.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure it would cost much, just look at ink bird. If it cost $100 more and had ai controllability, I'd buy it
Yea but $100 more for a light that’s on sale for $169 is a big increase. It would’ve effected my decision to buy them since I have 6 (I won one of them though). Plus I’m one of the people that set eltheir lights and never really mess with them again, I’d rather save the money. YMMV

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea but $100 more for a light that’s on sale for $169 is a big increase. It would’ve effected my decision to buy them since I have 6 (I won one of them though). Plus I’m one of the people that set eltheir lights and never really mess with them again, I’d rather save the money. YMMV
Except the light normally goes for 250 with a garbage plastic mount that is likely to drop your light in the tank. If they can profit at $169 with a bad controller, they could probably profit at $200-250 with a decent controller. Not asking for the pointless storms/lightning like ai. An easily useable acclimation would be nice at the very least.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Except the light normally goes for 250 with a garbage plastic mount that is likely to drop your light in the tank. If they can profit at $169 with a bad controller, they could probably profit at $200-250 with a decent controller. Not asking for the pointless storms/lightning like ai. An easily useable acclimation would be nice at the very least.
Hi, Jeeperz

A brand moving forward on the road of continuous exploration and encountering some projects that can be optimized in advance is a good thing. We thank all our customers for placing their trust in us. The X-shape plastic mount you mentioned,it can bear up to above 5kg. The weight of the main light is only 0.8kg, so there is no need to worry at all.

If damage is caused by user's wrong/abnormal usage, Usually no free replacement is provided, but we can depends on your actual situation.

Thank you for reading :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If anyone is considering @noopsyche lights, do not hesitate. Especially at sale prices. I am running 5 lights between 2 tanks. I have never been happier with my lighting and the cost. These can and will compete with the big shots :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back