No pictures = no help

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are there so many people that want help with something, but don't share any pictures and try to describe what is almost unimaginable, if you want help, help the help, pictures are worth a 1000 words, if you take a picture of what your talking about no matter the language or background more people can help you, please if your describing something and it's difficult to do so, just take a few pictures people please.

Feel free to put up any pictures on here just for practice ;)

20220805_220607.jpg

OP
OP
thatmanMIKEson

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike my post is referring to natural daylight at 6am. It’s now 1pm uk time. Do you want me to rewind time to snatch a photo ? Furthermore. The tank lights are off . What did you want a photo of? The window? Surely you can picture a naturally lit room without the need for pho
This is a forum site for advice. Don’t start moaning about how you don’t want to give it.
I was only looking for help.
I'm not sure what your referring to? This is just a general discussion that has just started, in hopes to get a few pictures up on here. If for some reason your referring to another thread, that would be the place to address that. Thanks for checking out this thread and don't forget to share pictures:) :) :)

Back