No response to email?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, sent you guys emails and message George here, no response at all, what’s going on? I am still waiting for my icp test results.

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, sent you guys emails and message George here, no response at all, what’s going on? I am still waiting for my icp test results.
I’ve never had a response from them, either, unfortunately. I overnighted a sample to them in Houston about 2 weeks ago, and just this morning received the results. I’m glad I finally got them, but it did take longer than I expected. I’d be shocked if you received an email response from your inquiry. Give it a few weeks, though, for results. Also check your spam folder…that’s where I found my results this AM.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never had a response from them, either, unfortunately. I overnighted a sample to them in Houston about 2 weeks ago, and just this morning received the results. I’m glad I finally got them, but it did take longer than I expected. I’d be shocked if you received an email response from your inquiry. Give it a few weeks, though, for results. Also check your spam folder…that’s where I found my results this AM.
Hey thanks for the respond and will keep everybody updated.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Thanks just check and send you all informations. We send the results out at 7-19 Is really important to check the Spamfolders and what made it easier is to register an account at www.lab.Faunamarin.de. If you made it send us a Mail and we can upload your results there, You will find there many more informations about the value as you can get over the PDF results which comes by MaI’ll

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Thanks just check and send you all informations. We send the results out at 7-19 Is really important to check the Spamfolders and what made it easier is to register an account at www.lab.Faunamarin.de. If you made it send us a Mail and we can upload your results there, You will find there many more informations about the value as you can get over the PDF results which comes by MaI’ll
Hello Claude! I am wondering if you can have my results uploaded to the website as well? I have the PDF results, but when I log in to your website, it says no results are available yet.

thanks!

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sure we can, did you made a registration ? , please send your Mail to. [email protected] then my stuff can upload the Results there,
Some of the older tests has a barcode which fit not the software, so we need to do *** manuallay with the new testbarcodes it will work automatically

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sure we can, did you made a registration ? , please send your Mail to. [email protected] then my stuff can upload the Results there,
Some of the older tests has a barcode which fit not the software, so we need to do *** manuallay with the new testbarcodes it will work automatically
Thank you. I have sent an email to the address you provided. Have a good day.

OP
OP
F

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just created an account so look forward to received the result. Will I be notified if results are ready to view?

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI give us a few minutes it will be transferred to your Account, and you will get a message when its done

PGT253

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fauna Marin Hello, my ICP test was delivered on 8/21 but I havent received any email of result. The bar code was the old format (# 0824). Could you double check? Thanks!

Back