No response to several emails

Spydersweb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there something going on with aquarium depot? I placed an order last week, but when I checked the order page on my account, nothing shows. I tries to email 2 or 3 times, but no response. I tried calling the number that PayPal gives, and the line doesn’t work. Anything know what’s up?

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there something going on with aquarium depot? I placed an order last week, but when I checked the order page on my account, nothing shows. I tries to email 2 or 3 times, but no response. I tried calling the number that PayPal gives, and the line doesn’t work. Anything know what’s up?
That's weird. If they dont respond at all by a month, I would request a refund through paypal. They almost always give the customer their money back.

OP
OP
Spydersweb

Spydersweb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. Couple of typo eyesores in that post. Lol, please excuse them.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try this: https://aquariumdepot.com/file-a-claim/

highpoint

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this? I placed a large order $700 with them 5 days ago and have not received shipping info or response to any of my emails. I emailed one time, 24 hours ago so hasn’t been too too long but still would expect to have heard something by now.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back