No response

  • Thread starter Thread starter ss95003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ss95003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
347
Reaction score
86
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've sent three emails concerning an order I received and I have not heard back. Is there an issue with your email? And no the response is not in my junk folder I receive your emails.
 
I shouldn't have to call that's the point of email. This can be closed though as the issue was address very professionally by brs just now.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new