No ti eating nudi?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wtyson254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yea Bayer was a no go on these guys. Bayer was the boner some time back. Now it’s seems KCI is taking over. I am curious about it since I have never used it. Revive has been my dip of choice as it mixes up clear and I can see exactly what comes off the coral. I will dig around and see if I can find the info I had on the nudis
Agreed. Any of the tea tree oil (Melaleuca) dips will work on MENS. Melafix is cheap and effective.
 
I have seen the same thing with Bayer, good for flatworm and pod type bugs but not for nudibranchs. I also agree with Scottb and love melafix and revive for most hard corals.
 
Just a fyi reminder, hope it wasn’t already covered, but MEN will also predate Anacropora in addition to Montipora.
 
Just a fyi reminder, hope it wasn’t already covered, but MEN will also predate Anacropora in addition to Montipora.
Pulled and dipped and moved all of the Monties I could. (Dipped in KCl). The remainder will have to fend for themselves and/or die. I took frags off of those and dipped and moved them. I’ll just run this system without any new monties for the forseable future. I also a have few fish predators that should be arriving.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new