Nocturnal Vine like creature? ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter spacetime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

spacetime

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
361
Reaction score
11
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best picture but I noticed that I have a nocturnal vine like creature which spreads out onto the glass from my sandbed after lights out. I'm afraid it will become aware of my presence and move out of the tank while I sleep. But seriously does anyone have an idea what this thing is, other than the monster from evil dead? (the green on the sand is algae just got back from vacation, tank was being babysit)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130820_215613.jpg
    IMG_20130820_215613.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 116
Moved to current forum: reef discussion.

I'm not sure what it is, but maybe you'll get more responses here. :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new