Noisy powerhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders I submitted a request through the form on your website a week ago about a noisy RP-M and have not gotten a response. Can someone chime in and help me out? The pump ran for less than 24 hours and has started screeching randomly (bearing noise?).

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Reef Breeders I submitted a request through the form on your website a week ago about a noisy RP-M and have not gotten a response. Can someone chime in and help me out? The pump ran for less than 24 hours and has started screeching randomly (bearing noise?).

Please email our support team at [email protected], be sure to include your order number.

OP
OP
jgirardnrg

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am looking to buy a couple powerheads and see you had some issues with one of yours. Did support resolve the issue? Are you still using the RP-M?
Thank you

Reef Breeders support is as good as they come. Logan took care of the problem immediately and I had a brand new impeller on my door step in two days.

Still using the RP-M's, yes... great powerheads.

OP
OP
jgirardnrg

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear.
Was evaluating the RPm to the nero's

Any thoughts?
Nero's have more functions (app control etc) and I know a couple of locals who have them and love them. The RPM's move a lot of water and do so in a broad fashion. I prefer the RPM's... they're about half the price of the Nero 5 and the support I get from Reefbreeders cannot be matched. They're great powerbeads.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back