Non agressive fish addition

Do you think I'd be able to get another type of shrimp and be okay? If so, which ones are the best?
Unless I’m wrong, a lot of the non pairing shrimps will hunt other shrimp species. If you were to try, I’d start with some peppermint shrimp to see how they fare before trying something more expensive like a skunk cleaner or blood/fire shrimp.
A tiger pistol is my favorite pistol shrimp, I don’t know if the tank is big enough for both to have their own territories though (that said, mine only really uses half of a 40B).
 
Unless I’m wrong, a lot of the non pairing shrimps will hunt other shrimp species. If you were to try, I’d start with some peppermint shrimp to see how they fare before trying something more expensive like a skunk cleaner or blood/fire shrimp.
A tiger pistol is my favorite pistol shrimp, I don’t know if the tank is big enough for both to have their own territories though (that said, mine only really uses half of a 40B).
Yeah I might not try lol. Maybe I'll search out other options to add?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new