Noo-Psyche Orders

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sincere apologies for my absence. My whole family was down with covid the past week and a half, all orders are being shipped today. Once again, my apologies. I will make sure to have someone fill in for me next time I'm sick
If you ever need any help brotha let me know.

Bhorsky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am about to order a few of these and I am located in Ontario, Canada. Is there anything special I should do or do I simply just order from the link provided and they will be shipped from U.S Instead of China?

marzd220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let all of those interested in @noopsyche lights that every order to North America will now ship from the states. This will greatly reduce the original shipping time as I can get most people their lights within 2-3 days max! All of the lights are currently on sale and can be ordered from their website. Thank you all.
https://noopsychereeflight.com/
@Zach B, I’m glad I found this post. I just place my order yesterday and was wondering when it will be shipped. Glad I don’t have to wait for it long. Thanks again!!!

OP
OP
Zach B

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zach B, I’m glad I found this post. I just place my order yesterday and was wondering when it will be shipped. Glad I don’t have to wait for it long. Thanks again!!!
Your order will be shipped tomorrow :) I will pm you the tracking once available

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even find where to order these. I wanted to replace my ai prime hd 16 on a 14g IM mixed reef. Noopsycheusa site is all sold out of everything and only has hybrid assemblies and a few parts in stock.

Is there a link so I can get some information about them and potentially purchase one?

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't even find where to order these. I wanted to replace my ai prime hd 16 on a 14g IM mixed reef. Noopsycheusa site is all sold out of everything and only has hybrid assemblies and a few parts in stock.

Is there a link so I can get some information about them and potentially purchase one?
Noopsychereeflight.com

Bhorsky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• 20230607_205538~2.jpg
    20230607_205538~2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 43

FLfishGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let all of those interested in @noopsyche lights that every order to North America will now ship from the states. This will greatly reduce the original shipping time as I can get most people their lights within 2-3 days max! All of the lights are currently on sale and can be ordered from their website. Thank you all.
https://noopsychereeflight.com/
@Zach B I placed an order Sunday. Is the 2-3 days still accurate? Just wondering if maybe shipping wasn't updated on the shop app.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back