Noo-Psyche Orders

My sincere apologies for my absence. My whole family was down with covid the past week and a half, all orders are being shipped today. Once again, my apologies. I will make sure to have someone fill in for me next time I'm sick
If you ever need any help brotha let me know.
 
Hello, I am about to order a few of these and I am located in Ontario, Canada. Is there anything special I should do or do I simply just order from the link provided and they will be shipped from U.S Instead of China?
 
Just wanted to let all of those interested in @noopsyche lights that every order to North America will now ship from the states. This will greatly reduce the original shipping time as I can get most people their lights within 2-3 days max! All of the lights are currently on sale and can be ordered from their website. Thank you all.
https://noopsychereeflight.com/
@Zach B, I’m glad I found this post. I just place my order yesterday and was wondering when it will be shipped. Glad I don’t have to wait for it long. Thanks again!!!
 
@Zach B, I’m glad I found this post. I just place my order yesterday and was wondering when it will be shipped. Glad I don’t have to wait for it long. Thanks again!!!
Your order will be shipped tomorrow :) I will pm you the tracking once available
 
I can't even find where to order these. I wanted to replace my ai prime hd 16 on a 14g IM mixed reef. Noopsycheusa site is all sold out of everything and only has hybrid assemblies and a few parts in stock.

Is there a link so I can get some information about them and potentially purchase one?
 
I can't even find where to order these. I wanted to replace my ai prime hd 16 on a 14g IM mixed reef. Noopsycheusa site is all sold out of everything and only has hybrid assemblies and a few parts in stock.

Is there a link so I can get some information about them and potentially purchase one?
Noopsychereeflight.com
 

Attachments

  • 20230607_205538~2.jpg
    20230607_205538~2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 70
Just wanted to let all of those interested in @noopsyche lights that every order to North America will now ship from the states. This will greatly reduce the original shipping time as I can get most people their lights within 2-3 days max! All of the lights are currently on sale and can be ordered from their website. Thank you all.
https://noopsychereeflight.com/
@Zach B I placed an order Sunday. Is the 2-3 days still accurate? Just wondering if maybe shipping wasn't updated on the shop app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new