Noob for Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter gatorgrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gatorgrl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Jacksonville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am from Jacksonville. I have a30 g that I am upgrading to a 75g. I have a aquafuge pro and a quietone pump. Gonna have it drilled, and pai t the back. Have 2 koralia 3s and a 1. Order 40lbs of Marco rocks and sand, planning to addive rock from sea life Inc after that's cycled, I'll add the Fiji rock and livestock from my 30g...probably leave it as my qt. Whatcha think?--Traci
 
Sounds awesome! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new