Noob Needs Help with MXM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

QuickrdenU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey peeps,

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I’ve assigned 4 mp40’s and 2 Vectra pumps to the mxm module in mobius.

When I goto Fusion and find the MXM it only shows one pump connected… I’ve tried it multiple times and always the same. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry, I’m still learning Apex. Just trying to figure out how to create an easy feed mode!

Thanks, Tony

Cranie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added an MXM to my Apex, all firmware for the MXM and AI Blade updated. I can control the Blade on the Mobius app and the MXM module shows in my modules list on fusion but there's no way to control the blade through fusion, only on the Mobius app. Nothing "appeared" on my dashboard as the instructions said. Am I missing something?

Cranie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go into mobius and add the MXM if it doesn’t show up. Then click MXM tile and add devices. Then go into fusion and you can control them.
Mobius app. MXM is there and Blade Glow is there. I have full control with the app. Nothing but the module shows in the modules list in Fusion.

Cranie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hit the unlock button in fusion and see if the new tile is up there maybe. It would show up like a normal outlet w table setting - not a new module.
Yes, did that as well. No new tiles showing for it. Tried deleting MXM in app and re-adding. No change.

thecodingart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got it. Had to delete everything in Mobius, delete the MXM module in Fusion, reboot the Apex, reconnect MXM and setup in Mobius. Good times.
I didn't have to remove anything on my end. There's some really unintuitive UX within the Mobius application that requires you to navigate to -> Devices -> MXM Module. This will go into an odd "linking" mode where you must then select the devices you'd like to expose in Apex Fusion.

Upon selection, a stupid linking icon will appear in the upper right hand corner of the devices.

Unsure who their app designer/devs are -- but they're terrible.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back