Apex MXM for vortech and radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharonm99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sharonm99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Israel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Consider buying MXM to control my Vortech pumps (2 mp40 and 2 mp60) instead of on/off by the APEX energy bar

is this module stable enough? I have concerns about connectivity issues.

I have 3 radion XR30 gen6 as well. Don't touch them; let them run by schedule.

What is your experience with MXM?

Thanks in advance
 
I have the MXM and it works great once you get it up and running. Fairly easy to chose what you want to connect to the MXM. I run everything through it, 3 XR30’s, 3 MP-40’s, 2 MP-10’s, and a vectra L2. All works well
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new