I need some help please

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I couldn't find it, but maybe it's because I am really F*)#)*# frustrated. Man I hate MXM and not a big fan of Mobius either, but here is what I am trying to do:

I have Radions connected to my MXM. I need the MXM for pumps and wave makers as I travel and need to be able to remote in. I do not want my lighting part of MXM any more. I want the controls I am use to through Mobius. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete my Radions from the MXM in my Mobius app? When I disconnect them they still appear there but then they disappeared on my Fusion screen. I thought that was good, but then I can't simply add them as a new device. When I went and added them back through the MXM I lost my lighting profile (Sigh...).

How can I simply make it so that my MXM has no idea I have Radions and simply set them up and control them through my Mobius app. I never touch my lighting profile. I have a fish with bubble eye and I need to turn all whites on with no blue and I have to mess with my profile in Fusion to do that. Or, I am an idiot and missed something. If I am an idiot, I am a bigger idiot cause now I have to go rebuild my lighting profile. Can anyone help?

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the same way, I removed my radions from mxm as well.

Consider that you're using 2 platforms. The 1st thing to do is to open mobius and click on Devises then the mxm. That'll bring up the "+" over all the other devices. Uncheck the light(s) and click on mxm again to get out of the (+) menu.

Then open up fusion and remove the tiles. Although they show up in fusion, eventually they will show as missing.

After that the radions will be removed... back in mobius, what was once fallback (when connected to mxm) is now the schedule. You shouldn't have to remove the lights from mobius, but if you do, chances are upon adding them back, you will have to reprogram and pair them.

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm the same way, I removed my radions from mxm as well.

Consider that you're using 2 platforms. The 1st thing to do is to open mobius and click on Devises then the mxm. That'll bring up the "+" over all the other devices. Uncheck the light(s) and click on mxm again to get out of the (+) menu.

Then open up fusion and remove the tiles. Although they show up in fusion, eventually they will show as missing.

After that the radions will be removed... back in mobius, what was once fallback (when connected to mxm) is now the schedule. You shouldn't have to remove the lights from mobius, but if you do, chances are upon adding them back, you will have to reprogram and pair them.
This...
Also, if you want the tile on the home screen click add widget, lighting, then I think it's "current schedule" tile.

OP
OP
W

WhatCouldGoWrong71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks! I wound up have to reset, but all my lighting profiles are saved in Mobius, so it was a quick restore. Trying to simple things through the MXM is like trying to decide between these two knuckles heads in November. MXM is good for remote pump access. I wish they would get Versa on that platform, well, only if they didn't jack it up like they did the lighting. Thanks everyone!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back