Noob Waterkeeper

Bamm69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
39
Reaction score
40
Location
River Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys my tank has been up and running for almost a year. Dont beat me up I know I have some cleaning to do bought the wrong hose for cleaning sand and it does not work.

lefts.jpg full.jpg rights.jpg
 
Hi guys my tank has been up and running for almost a year. Dont beat me up I know I have some cleaning to do bought the wrong hose for cleaning sand and it does not work.

lefts.jpg full.jpg rights.jpg
Let me organize a crew to come over to River Rouge and kick your
Tank maintenance into high gear 🤣

It’s not that much work to get it done but a good gravel vac and a good water change should help out the situation.

Do you use Mr Cleans sponge? A melamine sponge would also help with the glass grunge.

The fish seem happy enough! Don’t beat yourself up!
 
Hi guys my tank has been up and running for almost a year. Dont beat me up I know I have some cleaning to do bought the wrong hose for cleaning sand and it does not work.

lefts.jpg full.jpg rights.jpg
Let me organize a crew to come over to River Rouge and kick your
Tank maintenance into high gear 🤣

It’s not that much work to get it done but a good gravel vac and a good water change should help out the situation.

Do you use Mr Cleans sponge? A melamine sponge would also help with the glass grunge.

The fish seem happy enough! Don’t beat yourself up!
I do my weekly water changes religiously
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new