Noobies 220gallon Build

Coming along well
 
I'm definitely following this I'm planing the same tank within the next year!
 
Lookin' good!

I'm considering one of TaylorPilot's sump kits as well - nice to see that one all put together. Did you ever decide on a skimmer? Battlecorals had (possibly still has?) some of his Deltecs on sale, and there's one here waiting on me to put together my version of the same tank you're working on.

Don't know if mine is going to come out as pretty as yours, though . . .

~Bruce
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new