Noon peppermint shrimp questions

DazAquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
260
Reaction score
199
Location
Palmetto
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have an Aiptasia issue and I’ve been recommended a peppermint shrimp to handle it. I’ve never had one of these and I can’t find anything really negative about them but I just want to make sure. I do have a 60 gallon cube mixed reef. I also have a cleaner shrimp already in the tank and have some rbta and rock flowers in the tank as well. I want to make sure they will all be just fine if I add a peppermint shrimp to the tank.
 
just do it GIF
Sounds like a solid plan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new