Noopsyche 2021 Merry Christmas!!! Giveaway!!! 20% discount countdown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MERRYCHRISTMAS Noopsyche Giveaway!!! Post a poster first
圣诞节赠品海报.jpg

Merry Christmas to the R2R members who enter in this giveaway event!! I wish you a healthy body and do not stay up all night

* Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).

Official Entry:

how many years you have joined this hobby? And let us see your whole tank picture~

Bonus 1- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread and say <Merry Christmas> !!! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get 5 bonus everyday by @ 5 different member Separately who has not post on this thread yet. please note that repeating tag@ the same person will not get bonus. (For example Bonus 1-1, Bonus 1-2 .... and so on)

Bonus 2- Looking back on what impressed you most in this hobby in 2021. Say everything you want!

Bonus 3- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R support member, generate a clickable link

Bonus 4- Search <NP K7 V3 aquarium lighting> in Google, find our website and click it to Browse.

Date: Entries will be accepted through Dec. 26th.

THE PRIZE:
  • PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt LED Reef Light+ Controller (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 Gift Card (2 WINNER)
Thank you for joining this giveaway event! Happy holiday! ! ;Happy ;Hilarious

***Want more? Hurry up to enter another Christmas giveaway event held by Daniel ***​

Official entry: Happy to say that I've been in this hobby for 7 years... and no plans of slowing down.

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: Happy to say that I've been in this hobby for 7 years... and no plans of slowing down.
Bonus 2: 2021 is surely an eventful year for me.. personally, 2021 is a major milestone for my reefing hobby. After 7 years in this hobby (started with a 3ft AIO tank), this year, with the approval and support from Home & Finance Minister we decided to go for a major upgrade… to a 5ft mixed reef tank with a sump/refugium.
The brand new 5ft tank arrived, rock work was done and tank was cycled. And the next big step… adding the life to the reef… corals went in after dipping but the fishes went through QT.
First few weeks we were fighting the ‘new tank’ syndrome… many of the corals didn’t make it. However, the first batch of CUC & fishes were doing ok. A few more weeks into the journey.. second batch of fishes were now in QT while more corals were added.. some did ok while some didn't… but we didn’t gave up. That is when the disaster struck.... when we added the second batch of fishes somehow velvet entered the tank as well… tried our best to save the fishes but in a short span of time almost 95% of fishes died. As I am writing.. I am effectively still in the recovery mode and the journey continues. Here is my tank...
20211213_211446 (1).jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MERRYCHRISTMAS Noopsyche Giveaway!!! Post a poster first
圣诞节赠品海报.jpg

Merry Christmas to the R2R members who enter in this giveaway event!! I wish you a healthy body and do not stay up all night

* Be sure to make a separate post in this thread after completing every of the bonus entries. (this is important since we will be using a random number generator to pick the winning post).

Official Entry:

how many years you have joined this hobby? And let us see your whole tank picture~

Bonus 1- Tag a member of Reef2Reef in this thread and say <Merry Christmas> !!! You do that by add the @ symbol in front of their username. So for Noopsyche it would be the @ then Noopsyche. It would look like this once complete: @noopsyche . You can get 5 bonus everyday by @ 5 different member Separately who has not post on this thread yet. please note that repeating tag@ the same person will not get bonus. (For example Bonus 1-1, Bonus 1-2 .... and so on)

Bonus 2- Looking back on what impressed you most in this hobby in 2021. Say everything you want!

Bonus 3- Add the URL of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event. Both the title and URL need to be added. If you are an R2R support member, generate a clickable link

Bonus 4- Search <NP K7 V3 aquarium lighting> in Google, find our website and click it to Browse.

Date: Entries will be accepted through Dec. 26th.

THE PRIZE:
  • PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 140watt LED Reef Light+ Controller (1 WINNER)
  • PRIZE 2: $100 Gift Card (2 WINNER)
Thank you for joining this giveaway event! Happy holiday! ! ;Happy ;Hilarious

***Want more? Hurry up to enter another Christmas giveaway event held by Daniel ***​

The controller is junk and with out controller these lights are useless.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back