Noopsyche Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter c4haskett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c4haskett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
326
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my light schedule set up and have the light in AP mode, however if I am not connected to the noopsyche wifi it will not follow schedule. I cannot use my internet if I'm connected the entire time to noophyce network. Am I doing something wrong? TIA
 
Any pictures? like a spectrum setting, before and after saving.
 
Any pictures? like a spectrum setting, before and after saving.
Screenshot_20240603-051710_Noo-Psyche.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240603-052526_Noo-Psyche.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-052526_Noo-Psyche.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20240603-052534_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20240603-052534_Settings.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 61
Anyone??

My light is in AP mode, it is set to auto. I saved my schedule. The schedule will not work in auto mode unless I have my phone connected to the Noopsyche wifi the entire time. How can I fix this please. TY!!
 
I have these lights too, and I might not be much help but I'll try. They were definitely hard to get going the first time.


Just to clarify,
When you are connected, the lights are responding to your slider adjustments? But not saving and still going after you exit and switch back to your phones/home wifi, correct?
 
I have these lights too, and I might not be much help but I'll try. They were definitely hard to get going the first time.


Just to clarify,
When you are connected, the lights are responding to your slider adjustments? But not saving and still going after you exit and switch back to your phones/home wifi, correct?
Correct. They work fine when connected to the app but when I disconnect and use my home wifi they do not follow schedule. I have saved it where I enter my schedule.
 
Fwiw the picture you have above is not where you save the schedule. It's on the screen where you manipulate the schedule, all the way at the bottom. Is that where you're hitting save?
Yes. I'm hitting save on the screen where I adjust the schedule and turn lights to auto. The light is also on auto mode. I have saved everything so far.
 
+1 to see if another light as the master will fix this.
 
can you try LAN mode to see if the problem persists?
 
I really hope to get these lights working right. I've had kessil, reefbrite, reef breeders and radions and to me personally these have the best coloration I've seen. The light blue looks just like a Google pic of the Caribbean Ocean. I love it. Just wish it would work on auto.
 
I'm going to try that this weekend. I tried today but im not sure how to make a dedicated 2.4 connection for the light. It's on 5g right now.
Having the same issue, hopefully we can get some quick responses to fix this for our tanks!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new