Noopsyche Hybrid 48" or 60"

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Have been looking to add the 48" t5 Hybred but they are sold out everywhere. There were rumors of Noopsyche had future plans to make a 60" version.

Has anyone heard anything on these? I am assuming that Covid-19 has caused production and shipping issues.

noopsyche

View Badges
Reaction score
Have been looking to add the 48" t5 Hybred but they are sold out everywhere. There were rumors of Noopsyche had future plans to make a 60" version.

Has anyone heard anything on these? I am assuming that Covid-19 has caused production and shipping issues.
Hello dear, we have 36" and 48" hybrid, cause of shipping fee is such high we are planning to stop production hybrid. 60" hybrid is a rumors. Do you want to buy hybrid? I can have a try and apply if it is possible carry hybrid with next boat to you. I'm not sure

OP
Rob.B.

Rob.B.

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello dear, we have 36" and 48" hybrid, cause of shipping fee is such high we are planning to stop production hybrid. 60" hybrid is a rumors. Do you want to buy hybrid? I can have a try and apply if it is possible carry hybrid with next boat to you. I'm not sure
Sending PM.

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 337 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 104 21.8%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 20 4.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors