• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Noopsyche K7 II pro

Item Price
85
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have for sale my Noopsyche K7 II pro for sale.
it’s in great shape
Comes with light, controller, and the bracket for the top. Does not come with the stand as I am using that on the k7 IIi WiFi I upgraded to.
could use the bracket on the top to hang it.
$85 shipped

2EDBE517-EB9F-42D2-843B-30A5F3F8400C.jpeg 6E90457C-1A02-4A13-BD8F-016346193170.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new