• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Noopsyche K7 III

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

508_nanoreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting again FS Noopsyche K7 III pro used only few months no longer have tank so need to sell comes with ecotech marine hanging kit and 36” rail I also have one Noopsyche mount you would need to buy another mount if you didn’t want to hang them.Price is $250 shipped and that’s FIRM

IMG_3136.jpeg IMG_3134.jpeg IMG_3133.jpeg

Coach v

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still interested. I have been trying to PM you, but it says that " RC_Reefs has left the chat".

Are these still for sale?

slogan315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am still interested. I have been trying to PM you, but it says that " RC_Reefs has left the chat".

Are these still for sale?
Don’t waste your time. Means they left your chat. This seller has been listing his tank and lights for sale off and on for months. I got ghosted on the lights 3+ months ago. Not sure if they keep getting cold feet or just enjoy wasting peoples time. There are multiple comments on their other listings from people just like you and me who get ghosted after offering to buy.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back