Noopsyche k7 pro 2 pairing problem

Wouterr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

My name is Wouter Raves (from the Netherlands - Europe) and I am new here on the forum.

I have a question/problem with the Noopsyche k7 pro 2. I now have 7 lamps with 1 controller. These used to work with each other, but now I can't get them paired with the controller.

The manual says: “Press the little button on the lamp until the indicator starts flashing blue. On the remote control, go to K7 and then to option H. Click the middle button on the controller. The flashing blue light should now come on fully and the lamp is paired. Repeat this for the other lamps as well.”

But with all 7 lamps, the blue light just keeps blinking without pairing? What am I not doing right? It just always worked well. Is there a way to reset the controller and/or the lamps to factory settings? There is a small reset hole on the controller. I've already tried this, but it doesn't solve the problem either. Who can help me with this pairing problem?

Greetings,

Wouter

@noopsyche

IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like you’re pretty close to getting it. I had to read it a few times and repeat before I got mine paired. It’s a little tricky.

OP
OP
Wouterr

Wouterr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem is solved. All lamps manually reset by pressing the button for 8 seconds. Then completely drained the battery of the remote and left it empty for a day. Then put the remote back in the charger and set everything up again. Now it works perfectly! Apparently there was a sync problem somewhere. But I'm totally happy that it's working fine now.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 68 41.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 13.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.1%
Back