noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Yes and they are making a special website just for ordering

Very cool, I am happy for them! I would have loved to have jumped on an opportunity like this but, frankly, am not set up to do so. I hope it all goes well for your friend and I hope they remember the little people (you)!
 
Very cool, I am happy for them! I would have loved to have jumped on an opportunity like this but, frankly, am not set up to do so. I hope it all goes well for your friend and I hope they remember the little people (you)!
Thank you for all of people testing , and let everyone can see our lights.:)
 
I the fixture available in all black case?
It’s all black but the face of the led

5F2D29A4-50E0-434B-A81C-013AC8F8B62A.jpeg
 
How do you like it so far?
I love them. Amazing growth, my maxima is 15” under the water, 32” from the light, and I have seen more growth in the last month then I have ever seen.
 
They are awesome. I only can compare them to par38 bulbs and the aquakight But my coral have been growing at a good rate ever since I switch of the aquakight.
You will have to get some more coral now! I saw the World wide coral specials coming up and that looks enticing :)
I love them. Amazing growth, my maxima is 15” under the water, 32” from the light, and I have seen more growth in the last month then I have ever seen.
This makes me happy!!!
 
You will have to get some more coral now! I saw the World wide coral specials coming up and that looks enticing :)

This makes me happy!!!
Ive been looking for months and can’t find anything that I want
 
Would you recommend one or two over a 36” long tank?
Just getting into reefing and am looking at hammers / frogspawns / zoas etc
 
Would you recommend one or two over a 36” long tank?
Just getting into reefing and am looking at hammers / frogspawns / zoas etc
You may get shading at the ends. So 1 if you don’t mind
 
Since nobody has had these long term, what about a warranty/guaranty. Are they repairable, do they have to go back to China for issues??
 
Since nobody has had these long term, what about a warranty/guaranty. Are they repairable, do they have to go back to China for issues??
1 year warranty. The US local warranty issue is being negotiated and will soon be implemented.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new