noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ignitros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
? So we have been he the longest& have respect built up. Better for them for push their lights to people who are Moore likely to report back and use the lights well.
And please, just because you didn’t win, doesn’t mean you should go basing bpeople who did win and the company.

I hear you about the people that have the most posts and such. I do have my own business YouTube channel where I feature my builds, updates, successes and failures. I only have maybe 10k subscribers so to each there own.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.
I hear you about the people that have the most posts and such. I do have my own business YouTube channel where I feature my builds, updates, successes and failures. I only have maybe 10k subscribers so to each there own.

Ignitros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do sound bitter don't I? lol

I'm really happy to see what others find out. Maybe I'll pick up their LED's for the store if they work out for you guys. I guess I'm just a little irritated that it was kind of arbitrary but it is their promotion so they have the freedom to do as they please.

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do sound bitter don't I? lol

I'm really happy to see what others find out. Maybe I'll pick up their LED's for the store if they work out for you guys. I guess I'm just a little irritated that it was kind of arbitrary but it is their promotion so they have the freedom to do as they please.
;)
I am excited to share results! I think I will test some over my display and some over a frag tank with nems and sps and clams

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box today! Looking at everything now.

C0LIARf.jpg

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Got mine too! Got it running with an initial setup for now. Getting ready to start a thread on it.

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They shimmer beautifully!
(The noopsyche match the kessils in shimmer)

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I am taking a bit longer- today I made the hanging fixture that the 6 lights will attach to. The tank-mounts that they provide are nice, but I prefer hanging fixtures. Tomorrow I will attach the lights and try to get it above the tank!

2rz6Yod.jpg

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOO~Sounds very exciting, looking forward to your update.

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I am taking a bit longer- today I made the hanging fixture that the 6 lights will attach to. The tank-mounts that they provide are nice, but I prefer hanging fixtures. Tomorrow I will attach the lights and try to get it above the tank!

2rz6Yod.jpg
WOO~Sounds very exciting, looking forward to your update.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back