Noopsyche K7 PRO II power supply?

1708619695484.png
 
Was messing around in the garage and used the power supply from my jebao dcp-8000. Guess I’ll be ordering two of these!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 51
Was messing around in the garage and used the power supply from my jebao dcp-8000. Guess I’ll be ordering two of these!
Those GVE power supplies are pretty muched used for ALL Chinese equipment. Same one used for the Noopsyche, Maxspect, Reef Octopus etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new