8831 Power Supply

mcintosh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an 8831 refugium light (Red light) from a friend who was getting out of the hobby but he did not have the power supply. I asked Marine and Reef which Tunze power supply and was told they do not have the power supply for the 8831, just the other EcoChic lights.
When I searched the Tunze page the power supply for the 8831 appears to be discontinued?
Which power supply is recommended for the 8831 LED?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new