• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

noopsyche k7 pro ii Set of 3

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

wmb0003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
347
Reaction score
458
Location
Auburn AL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 3 noopsyche k7 pro ii in black that I am selling. They do not come with mounting brackets or controller. I had 5 of them mounted on a t5 hybrid system. I am keeping 2 of them so I am keeping the controller, the controllers are still available for purchase from noopsyche.
Will sell as a package for $180 shipped or 60 each plus shipping.

****SOLD****

image.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new