NOOPSYCHE K7 V3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok
How many lights do you need?
I was hoping they could be mounted "small side" towards the front for better spread, but I think it'll be fine with t5s, too. Will probably order 5 modules with the hybrid. It's a bit of overkill, but turned lower, the spread should be nice. Thanks a bunch!!!

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was hoping they could be mounted "small side" towards the front for better spread, but I think it'll be fine with t5s, too. Will probably order 5 modules with the hybrid. It's a bit of overkill, but turned lower, the spread should be nice. Thanks a bunch!!!
OK,
You also can refer to the following picture ;)
Here is the lamps link:

NP K7 V3 coral reef LED light 140W Full spectrum aquarium lamps

画板 1.png

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,Gtinnel,
Hybrid Has been stop producing,
Now we all use mounting bracket

NP K7 V3 pro mounting bracket

I found one for sale and the site name was Noopsyche, maybe not an official Noopsyche seller? Strange.
Is the V3 even compatible with the Hybrid and Hybrid's controller if it's no longer in production?

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found one for sale and the site name was Noopsyche, maybe not an official Noopsyche seller? Strange.
Is the V3 even compatible with the Hybrid and Hybrid's controller if it's no longer in production?
Our brand has distributors all over the world.And This is official Noopsyche brand online:

k7 V3 is coming ;)

V3 has controller which Easier to operate, and there are controller operation videos:
https://noopsychereeflight.com/products/noopsyche-k7-v3-controller

NP-PNG.png

Last edited:

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our brand has distributors all over the world.And This is official Noopsyche brand online: https://noopsychereeflight.com/

V3 just launched on August ;)

V3 has controller which Easier to operate, and there are controller operation videos:
https://noopsychereeflight.com/products/noopsyche-k7-v3-controller
Fancy. Thanks so much for the reply. It makes more sense now, you've discontinued the Hybrid, but distros may have them.
I appreciate how straight forward you are!!!

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to buy the lights an have them shipped from within the country instead of waiting for what I am sure will be a long shipping time from China, but they don't offer the same discounted price. Honestly if not for the discount I wouldn't even be considering buying new lights.
I can absolutely understand that as the sell was only for lights shipped out of China. Whatever you choose good luck and happy reefing.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can absolutely understand that as the sell was only for lights shipped out of China. Whatever you choose good luck and happy reefing.
I may be wrong, but aren't you affiliated with Noopsyche in some way? It seems like I remember you being the person who helped everyone figure out the setting on the previous version of the light and offering technical support.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be wrong, but aren't you affiliated with Noopsyche in some way? It seems like I remember you being the person who helped everyone figure out the setting on the previous version of the light and offering technical support.
I am tech support for Noopsyche USA and have answered questions for about 2 years now.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am tech support for Noopsyche USA and have answered questions for about 2 years now.
Ok I had one small question that I'm sure you would know the answer too. If I buy multiple lights for my tank can I set each fixture to a seperate light schedule, or do all tanks using the same controller have to use the same settings? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I know almost nothing about these lights.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back