Noopsyche light shade

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my @noopsyche light shades from @chemisfun11
I really liked the speed of delivery and the great work they produced.
The shades were packaged perfectly with newspaper to travel from New York to Northern Ontario Canada.
The only issue I had was the plug hole was a bit undersized, I had to open it up with a 5/8" hole drill bit, which was easy to do with a small piece of plywood under the existing hole to keep the but centered in the existing hole.
The big test will be this evening to see how much light spill I have that's actually coming just from my aquarium.
Overall I am extremely happy about the shades and the service I received from @chemisfun11 thanks again for all your hard work and help.
My photos of the tank are a half hour apart and the difference of light I was loosing in my aquarium is quite evident in the 2 pictures.
IMG_20221024_115655.jpg
IMG_20221024_115740.jpg
IMG_20221024_115811.jpg
IMG_20221024_115830.jpg
IMG_20221024_115840.jpg
IMG_20221024_115910.jpg
IMG_20221024_120134.jpg
IMG_20221024_121057.jpg
IMG_20221024_122550.jpg
IMG_20221024_122723.jpg
IMG_20221024_123946.jpg
 
I have 2 from him as well. They work great. I get zero light spill from my Radions and its in the living room.
Nice, I like how they feel strong with no sag or distortion
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new