Noopsyche shipment

Luis fernando mejorada

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new to the forum and I don't know much of how it works.

I ordered a light on the 9th of September but haven't received any shipping information. How long does it usually take?

Thanks in advance, happy Reefing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new