Noospyche pro k7 II

Im wondering why I'm unable to reset them or unable to see what you see in your screen. I see all except the time and k7 and other options but see all the rest of the things.
 
I am not sure about that. can you plug in the USB cord does that do anything different.
I am not aware of a different controller they had for the k7II so i would assume all of them should be the same.
This is just a shot in the dark if you hold the button on the light for like 10sec does that possibly reset them?
 
The lights work fine.. these lights are really strong ones. Its that nice small controller lol
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new