Nori / Seaweed

czoolander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever notice their tank get cloudy after feeding Nori/ dried seaweed? I buy mine at this asian supermarket and i dont understand any of the writing on it except the ingredients list is in english and the only ingredient is " dried seaweed " .

i have used the exact brand / packaging for 1.5 years now and never had problems with the other 3 packages. This new package i got . I notice after every nori feeding the tank gets cloudy immediatley during feeding. Its weird......

Could there be other ingredients they are not listing?

I stopped feeding nori . I am going to ahve to buy aanother brand or package i think to see if its again a non cloudy feeding version

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never had clouding from nori so I agree that I wouldn’t use it anymore. Most of the time I get this

OP
OP
czoolander

czoolander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never had clouding from nori so I agree that I wouldn’t use it anymore. Most of the time I get this

Yeah I thought it was strange as well. Ill look into other brands.

thought this stuff would be sufficient with only 1 ingredient " dried seaweed" but who knows what they put in it and who holds labels accountable lol

Joe Kennedy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I see you're from Vancouver, I'm here in Surrey. I took a year sourcing out Seaweed from around the world and the winner is in each pack of Sea Snacks. Below is the post I was sending around to the local Facebook Forums and there's some big players in the area that love using em. I hope you'll consider giving them a try! Your fish and your wallet with thank you!

--
If you're an aquarium hobbyist, you know how complicated a commitment to providing the best care for your fish can be. From selecting the right lighting and filter systems to choosing the best food sources, there is always more to learn. Our Sea Snacks Dried Seaweed offers a simple solution that can instantly benefit your aquarium occupants without any additional stress.

Reef Solutions Sea Snacks is the perfect food for your aquarium!

Our all-natural and sustainably sourced dried seaweed provides essential vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to keep your fish happy and healthy. Each pack of our deliciously tender Sea Snacks are irresistible to your tank – your aquatic friends will be begging you to feed them more! Plus, they’re easy to store, last a long time and packaged here in Canada.

Get yours here and at Shoreline Corals.

If you enjoy our product, please think about leaving a review. Thank you for your continued business!
Reef Solutions is a small batch, solo sowner/operator located in BC specializing in premium foods for your aquarium.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back