North Dakota newbie

Welcome to R2R!!

057F396E-BBD1-4487-8174-AD5A96A46617.gif
 
The last time I was in North Dakota, was when my college boyfriend and I drove to Bismarck from Southern Minnesota in a snowstorm so that he could buy a used car. My car heater was on the fritz and we froze the entire way there -- good times. ;) Welcome to R2R!
Beatles Welcome.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new