North Dakota newbie

Dmmuir

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all. Picked up what will be my first reef tank last night. I have 13 freshwater tanks but want to go reef.

i now have a 120gallon 5ft oceanic tank drilled in the bottom corners, and what looks to be a really sweet 4x1x18” sump

working with the lfs and a lot of internet research as I start building the stand this week and have been perusing your forums. Anyway, I’ll have lots of questions as I go, so you’ll see more of me
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new