NORTH EAST FRIENDS BE SAFE!

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to wish all of our North East friends safe wishes through this massive snow storm coming our way!!

with this big storm coming power outages are pretty common, battery operated air stone units work wonders! as for keeping the temperature up I'm not sure what to offer, I usually wrap the tank in a thick blanket and hope for the best.

be safe everyone!!
and enjoy the day with the kids if you have them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new