Northern light granulosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter TUSI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
3,208
Location
GARDEN CITY NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
has anyone been successful in keeping this coral? Like to purchase a frag if anyone wants to sell. Let's post some pics of this beauty
 
has anyone been successful in keeping this coral? Like to purchase a frag if anyone wants to sell. Let's post some pics of this beauty

I posted about this one a while back. Not sure if anyone still has it and last time I checked Vivid didn't have any frags to sell.

I have a frag that's been very slowly encrusting in a small mixed-reef nano tank for years. I affectionately call it my 'Asparagus' because it's about the same color :)

Would be nice to find someone who has a small colony growing and thriving.
 
I posted about this one a while back. Not sure if anyone still has it and last time I checked Vivid didn't have any frags to sell.

I have a frag that's been very slowly encrusting in a small mixed-reef nano tank for years. I affectionately call it my 'Asparagus' because it's about the same color :)

Would be nice to find someone who has a small colony growing and thriving.
I checked with vivid and they don't have any more, I thought they would keep a colony to frag from but they don't. It's a slow grower for sure. You sure you don't want to sell yours?
 
I checked with vivid and they don't have any more, I thought they would keep a colony to frag from but they don't. It's a slow grower for sure. You sure you don't want to sell yours?

It is possible that Vivid lost the mother colony when they had their main tank crash.

Send me a PM.
 

Ice Age Granulosa Rocky Mountain Frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new