Northern light granulosa

  • Thread starter Thread starter TUSI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
images.jpeg

I got a frag from Cherry Corals this past December, I don't know it's "heritage", it looked something like this
Nice too. Hard to say but it could turn the same. Have the potential
 
This is one I got from Atlantis back in 2009. Unfortunately I no longer have it and also looking to replace it.
Screenshot_20210406-135953~2.png
 
I did pick this one up but not sure if it is Norther light or not. Half of the tips are neon green and others are purple

Screenshot_20220209-203708~2.png
 
Is this now the same as the “Tusi’s Rainbow Granulosa”?
 
No the Rainbow is different from Northern Lights. Tusi has a website now check them out.

I actually ended up getting a frag of the Rainbow from Joe who sold his colony to Tusi, but thank you!
 
Awesome do you keep Rainbow in high par or lower? Show us a pic.
I thought Joe is Tusi?

Different Joe, I have an old pic it's bigger now, never checked my par before but it's in the middle of my tank directly under the light.

1685029353490.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new