Northern lights Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNFish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
2,867
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the picture when I bought it:
1627786143152.png


This is a picture a few months later:
NorthernLights.jpg


Not the best picture but I see a lot more blues and pinks and purples than I was expecting..... Is this just doing its own thing or is this a pretty normal coloration for a Northern lights?
 
Last edited:
Pic from supplier is under some serious blues. It's almost blurry from it.
 
Pic from supplier is under some serious blues. It's almost blurry from it.
All of their Acro pictures were pretty washed out in my opinion, so I bought this based on that picture and googling other ones I could find and to be honest I like this more than what I was expecting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new