OP
OP
Chbix

Chbix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah mostly on facebook. I got out of the hobby for a few years after this was posted. Got back into it first of the year. I have a 40b running for 6 months now. Looking at probably upgrading to 180 in the future. Im dealing with brook currently and have 2 fish left....trying to save them. but my corals are doing good. Dont have much but still enjoy the hobby.

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone here in Carson got some Chaeto they'd be willing to sell me? Its time to start the fuge up :)
I've got some I can give you, if you don't mind a smallish amount. My chaeto is offline at the moment to fight some turf algae, so its in a bucket and the growth is a bit stagnated.

reef_ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small amount would be totally fine, as long as it doesn’t hurt your supply either. I’m past the initial/new algae stages and want to help get this other stuff in check. I’ll shoot you a DM later

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A small amount would be totally fine, as long as it doesn’t hurt your supply either. I’m past the initial/new algae stages and want to help get this other stuff in check. I’ll shoot you a DM later
Sure thing. My supply will be alright, but I usually like to give away a large back. If you decide you want it, just met me know.

GoldenOrbWeaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very late message and I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but given that I live in northern Nevada it might be. Does anyone in the Reno/Sparks area have xenia or majano (I know they're pests but they look cool and spread quickly and it seems like other people have been able to manage them) frags that they are willing to sell or give away?

Jigity_jigity_joe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This threads been dead for a while, but curious if there’s anyone in the Reno area that cruises the forums still. Just moved up to Reno from Gardnerville and hoping to maybe find some others around here to trade Frags or just talk about reef stuff with.

RenoReefGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This threads been dead for a while, but curious if there’s anyone in the Reno area that cruises the forums still. Just moved up to Reno from Gardnerville and hoping to maybe find some others around here to trade Frags or just talk about reef stuff with.
Hows it going @Jigity_jigity_joe Im Anthony aka Reno Reef Guy might have seen me on the Reno Reef Club and or the discord thread. I have a waterbox marinex 90.3
And currently working on building a Qt, Grow out, frag room atm still got a ton of work to do but Ill get there soon. Here is a quick clip of my tank
Errors have been made over the 2 years this tank has been running but most of it was due to lack of proper QT witch has inspired me to take on this new build so I can properly Qt corals and move them into new systems so they can be healthy corals without the stress of pests
I am still a rookie in the hobby going on 5 years but really 2 years of dedicating myself to being better and better with tons of research and reading and things I have done wrong so I can correct myself as I go

RenoReefGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it going @Jigity_jigity_joe Im Anthony aka Reno Reef Guy might have seen me on the Reno Reef Club and or the discord thread. I have a waterbox marinex 90.3
And currently working on building a Qt, Grow out, frag room atm still got a ton of work to do but Ill get there soon. Here is a quick clip of my tank
Errors have been made over the 2 years this tank has been running but most of it was due to lack of proper QT witch has inspired me to take on this new build so I can properly Qt corals and move them into new systems so they can be healthy corals without the stress of pests
I am still a rookie in the hobby going on 5 years but really 2 years of dedicating myself to being better and better with tons of research and reading and things I have done wrong so I can correct myself as I go

Attachments

• IMG_1317.jpeg
    IMG_1317.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 24

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back