Not a clam. A scallop question.

Euphylliaphyle

Just your average schmo.
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
2,664
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting a Flame Scallop. Are there any "reef safe" critters that would like a scallop dinner that I should be aware of in advance? Any other tips for husbandry?
 
FYI, I believe they are relatively short-lived in home aquariums; it might be something to read up on to see whether it's a worthwhile purchase in your mind. 😉
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new